We are big fans of Borough Market in London for a day of all kinds of food, including our favorite toasted cheese sandwich. One cheese stand would make their own herbed goat cheese that you could get with some crackers to bring back to the barrel where our wine service was set up.
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, finally chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, finally chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, finally chopped (recommended but not necessary)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- 1 8 ounce log of goat cheese at room tempertatue
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, turn on medium until fully mixed, put in a bowl, sprinkle some remaining herbs on top and serve with crackers.