This is the best and easiest grilled shrimp recipe that friends will love to get after. You can make this as a main dish or serve as appetizers. Set aside some extra grated Parmesan, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and chopped dill to sprinkle on top before serving.
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 lemons, quartered
- Whisk together the mustard and olive oil, then toss in the rest of the ingredients. Mix and add the shrimp. Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and put 5 shrimp on each water soaked wooden skewer.
- Set grill on high, close the lid and let heat up for 15 minutes. Place shrimp on the grill, cook 2 minutes each side and remove, let cool to room temperature or serve hot.