Let’s hit it! This is an amazingly simple and delicious grilled dish that really brings out the flavor of a two inch, bone-in chop from your local butcher.
- 6 two inch bone-in pork chops, pricked with a fork on both sides
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sambal Oelek Sauce
- 2 jalapeños seeded and chopped
- Put the brown sugar, soy sauce, and Sambal sauce in a sauce pan, and bring to a boil. Then, lower to a simmer and let cook for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool in the refrigerator for an hour. Place pork chops in a gallon bag, add the marinade and jalapeños, seal and let sit for hours.
- Set your grill on high for 15 minutes and cook 4 minutes each side, let rest for 10 minutes and serve.