Breakfast biscuits can be enjoyed all day long. Freshly-made jalapeño, cheddar, parmesan and brushed butter biscuits are a show stopper on their own, but adding bacon and a Sriracha aioli creates a whole new ballgame.
- Jalepeno & Cheddar Biscuits, French biscuits, or Borough Market Biscuits
- 1 pound of bacon, thickly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- Make the biscuits as instructed, either 1 or 2 inches in diameter.
- Roast the bacon as instructed and drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha.
- When the biscuits cool, cut and half, add one strip off bacon cut into quarters, top with the sauce and serve.