I love this fresh dressing for salads as well as to marinate chicken and seafood. It’s simple and has an excellent flavor. I also use it as a base for my lobster or shrimp salads as well.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, chopped finely (alternatives: 1 tablespoon of cilantro or basil)
- 1 teaspoon dry yellow mustard
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- In a small container with a lid mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate for 3 hours, remove the garlic. This vinaigrette can last a 7-9 days in the refrigerator.