Sometimes a simple mason jar with freshly baked bacon can serve as a great cocktail snack. Just follow this recipe until the bacon cooks crisp, let cool on paper towels and place a handful in each jar and spread around the party.
Roasted bacon could not be easier, less of a mess than frying, and all around delicious. Turn our oven to 400 degrees and take a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lay the bacon out individually and roast for 18-24 minutes depending on how thick and how crispy you like it. Rotates the banking sheets if you have more than one half way through cooking.
The key to the bacon is the bacon itself so go to you butcher and get thickly sliced bacon, not the pre-packaged grocery quality stuff.
Other Bacon Ideas
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Sticks
- Mini Bacon Toasts with Herbed Mayonnaise
- Crisp Cheese Bacon Quiches
- Bacon Spicy Goat Cheese Starter
- Bacon Onion Crab (or Shrimp) Dip
- Bacon, Cheese & Crisp Lettuce on Toasted Rolls
- Mini Cheddar Bacon Burgers
- Pimento Bacon Toasts
- Roasted Bacon, Tomato and Lettuce Mini Sandwiches
- Roasted Caramelized Bacon
- Scallops wrapped in bacon
- Cheddar Parmesan Mini Smash Burgers