This simple, quick and easy recipe is for the day you really don’t have time to pull anything together and you have friends stropping by for some wine before you head out for dinner or the night. This should take no more than 5 minutes and is highly addictive.
- 8 ounce bag of kettle potato chips (or bigger depending on the numbers of guest)
- 1 1/2 cup of Marie’s chunky blue cheese dressing/dip (or any top quality refrigerated blue cheese dressing or make your own)
- 2-4 dashes of Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- A few sprigs of dill (optional)
- Chop the cilantro leaves off the stems and chop finely then press it with the side of your knife to intensify the flavor
- Mix the blue cheese dressing with the Sriracha and cilantro and serve alongside potato chips (sprinkle dill sprigs on top)