When you hit the high-heat of summer, it’s a signal that you need to take time to think about cocktails that not only refresh but cool your guest’s core tempertature down. One of our favorite drinks is a frozen vodka slushy with fresh basil served in a mason jar with a straw. It is crisp, potent and enjoyed by everyone.
- Basil (you can switch out mint but use fewer leaves, very strong)
- Add 6 basil leafs to the bottom of your blender
- Fill the blender half-way with ice
- Pour in lemonaide 2/3 to the top of the ice
- Complete with the vodka util you reach the top of the ice
- Blend and pour in mason jars
- Add one basil leaf and a straw then serve