Roasted peeled garlic creates an infused olive oil for cooking and the garlic gloves have so many uses from serving with a grilled steak to mashing in with whipped potatoes. It’s always a staple in the kitchen, especially during grilling season.
- Turn the oven to 325 degrees
- In a heavy pot, fill with 2-3 inches of peeled garlic cloves
- Add 3 springs of fresh rosemary and 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Add a few pinches of red pepper flakes, kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Cover the garlic and extra virgin olive oil by 1/2 inch
- Cook for 30 minutes, remove and let cool