Whipped Cream, though delicious, can get awfully boring and is usually served on the last meal of the dinner. You know that point in the night, it could take off or flicker out with nice good-byes.
Like everything we do for a meal, we like to add that last ingredient to take it over the top…way over. Spiking the whipped cream is a solid final signal to your guests that you really cared.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of liquor, such as
- Creme De Menthe
- Grand Marnier
- Bailey’s Irish Vream
- Bailey’s Mint Irish cream
- Bailey’s Orange Truffle
- Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Irish cream Liqueur
- Kerrygold Irish cream
- Stroh Cream
- Whisper Creek Tennessee Sipping Cream
- Serengeti Strawberry Velvet Creme
Pull out the Kitchen Aid and arm it with the whip attachment…on a medium-high speed get that cold cream in a lather, until displaying soft peaks.
Sprinkle in the sugar and the hooch (see list above) and beat for 15 seconds more