From lobster to shrimp salad, this sauce really flavors the dish.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup creme fresh
- Juice of one lemmon
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Mix all of the ingredients above and let sit for an hour so the flavors blend. Use in making any seafood salad.
0 comments on “Seafood Salad Sauce”