We went to an amazing wedding reception for Julianna & Mike at an Aspen ski club. In addition to the company, the food was excellent. This is where I first had salmon ceviche served on blue tortilla chips. After returning from the wedding, we opened up the LPB 🐟 test kitchen to created something nearly as good.
- 1 pound of skinned and deboned salmon, finely chopped
- The juice of 3 limes and one lemon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Blue stone ground tortilla chips
Mix all the ingredients, except for the chips, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with the chips.