I use this on so many items from chicken to seafood as well as a host of different salads.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup good quality sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon of dried mustard (I prefer Colman’s in the small yellow can.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove chopped in half
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a sealable jar, shake and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. It can last two weeks.